Question

Unable to access my account

Userlevel 1

I can’t access my account to retrieve my bill and check upcoming charges. I’ve had no problem before but it seems to be trying to re-register me even though I am registered and keep getting a ‘Sorry, your details do not match our records’ error. I’ve tried the App and three browsers - all the same error. What is going on? I see other people have PM comments.

5 replies

Same problem here, been trying to access my account for approx 6 weeks no joy, if someone from ID reading this WHAT IS GOING ON?……….

Userlevel 1

OK - was me being daft and notputting my IDMobile number in.

Userlevel 2

Same problem here, been trying to access my account for approx 6 weeks no joy, if someone from ID reading this WHAT IS GOING ON?……….

Morning @Flozzy,

At which point do you see the “Oops” error? 

Thanks.

@Matthew Thompson 

I get the Oops message when I put in my telephone number - Last Name - and date of birth, Oops phone number not recognised, been with ID for years……. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Flozzy,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?