Solved

Unable to contact IDMOBILE to cancel non-used sim only - ridiculous!!!

• 13 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have been trying to contact ID Mobile customer service for over a month now and getting nowhere. I have 2 x sim only monthly contracts that we are trying to cancel.

As they are so new, one of them has never been used and we cannot chat, or access the account as password not know and forgotten password is not working either.

The other is my daughters sim and we care cancelling this one too. Again not able to chat, as for some reason it does not recognise the email or password and we cannot access any account.

So without this cannot contact anyone to cancel. How stupid a system is this. So we have had to cancel the direct debit out of a lack of contact details.

With the crazy inability to contact this company to cancel - we are planning to pay any charges to 1st Jan and dispute in court if necessary if id mobile continue to rack up charges. We do have another 4 contracts with ID Mobile which are running and are not being cancelled. But I do feel like cancelling these too due to the issues with trying to cancel the above.

Is there any email address or phone number to reach these jokers on? Or a complaints email address or phone number?

icon

Best answer by Will 14 January 2021, 18:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @srh,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to get those two unwanted lines cancelled.

Will

Userlevel 1

Beware any readers - I am still trying to pay my bill. My only phone is my mobile which is with ID Mobile and when I try to pay it will only let me pay for that phone. I do not have access to another phone that I can use for personal calls. All our mobiles in the house are with ID Mobile. Despite repeated requests to pay either over the phone in person, or via cheque, or by bank transfer their only answer is to find a landline in which to ring. I am not going to do this - I am stuck at home, I cannot use my work office phone if and when I do get back to the office for personal calls. THIS IS TOTALLY CRAZY WHEN ALL I WANT TO DO IS PAY MY 2X CANCELLED PLAN BALANCES!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @srh,

Please continue to contact us via PM so we can look into this further for you.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?