Skip to main content
Solved

Where do i find the gift card on my app

• 28 June 2024
  • 8 replies

I have just received an email from ID saying my refer a friend gift card is waiting for me and a link to click and a secure link to copy if the button doesn't work. However when using both, they take me to the app log in page and when I log in I can't find where the gift card is, any help.

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Kev8447 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

I just feel its all a scam, once you've signed they have you for a year. Both myself and the person who referred me got the email saying we had a gift certificate and both of us, having jumped through hoops to check had nothing there that we could find. We are both resigned to the fact is just a scam.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @Kev8447, sorry to hear this.

What was the last update you had regarding this issue and where was this?

Thanks,

Tyler

I believe sits to late now, ots always the same with these referr a friend cons, you can never contact anyone once your transition period is over. I received an email saying my reward was waiting for me and so did my friend and we spent hours trying to find the link.

I will be leaving once my 12mth contract is up, not because the network coverage or anything else. Its because I don't like the way I have been duped into signing for 12mths.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Kev8447,

Unfortunately, it sounds like this was through our old Buyapowa scheme, which ended shortly after that email was sent to customers. Sorry to hear you missed out on your Gift Card.

Thanks.

And that was my fault in what way....SCAM 

I also lost out on two referral gifts (just got one from three referrals). We had lots of emails saying the gifts were ready but the link took you to the original referral. There might have been a problem with the date but this wasn’t made clear when we were placing orders. Did feel like a bit of a scam by the end and I’ll also be switching at the end of my contract.

Thanks for your input Jon, I'm glad you got one of them but it's not good enough really. Especially when you see them still running the scheme, where its a different sponsor or not... SCAM....