Question

Why do I get txt reminders that I have to make the payment when my direct debit is set up?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Why do I get txt reminders that I have to make the payment when my direct debit is set up? I have confirmation of direct debit set up but I'm being asked to pay manually. What does it mean? Does it mean that ID Mobile network does not know about how the payment is going to be executed? 

This topic has been closed for comments

26 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I understand, so I was watching 8K video on my phone that was consuming ~300MB/s of data and you sent me a text message saying no more data. Then I have checked on my idmobile.co.uk dashboard and it was saying that I still have over 50% of data allowance because of what? Because dashboard wasn't connected to the system that was in charge of measuring the data usage on my account?

This is becoming more and more abstract. It is like some form of Sci-fi story now 😂

And the fact that I still have over 40% data left in my billing period makes it even more absurd and pathetic. 

Remember guys - never, ever admit mistake on your side, always create a good story to justify problems or try to blame user. 

Good luck! 

Hello @user2021

Sorry if you’ve misunderstood or we’ve not been able to explain this any better.

What we’ve advised is only general and doesn’t reflect your account as we’ve not got access or checked this.

If you want us to take a look at your account, feel free to reply to our private message and we’d be happy to help.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?