WORST NETWORK BY A MILE!!

• 30 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

ID Mobile is by far the worst network provider I have encountered since my first mobile over 25 years ago.

I have only been a customer for 3 weeks and already had 2 periods where I was unable to make calls.  Constantly dropping calls mid way through and never sure if recipients have received my text messages.  

I find it truly unbelievable in 2024 a mobile company can’t do the basics.  In the last 25+ years I have never not been able to make calls.  In 3 weeks with IDM I have been unable to make calls.  today’s outage has been the worst so far.  I have been cut off since 0830 this morning and still can’t make calls although the IDM team are reporting that the issue has been resolved 😡

5 replies

Userlevel 1

ID Mobile is by far the worst network provider I have encountered since my first mobile over 25 years ago.

I have only been a customer for 3 weeks and already had 2 periods where I was unable to make calls.  Constantly dropping calls mid way through and never sure if recipients have received my text messages.  

I find it truly unbelievable in 2024 a mobile company can’t do the basics.  In the last 25+ years I have never not been able to make calls.  In 3 weeks with IDM I have been unable to make calls.  today’s outage has been the worst so far.  I have been cut off since 0830 this morning and still can’t make calls although the IDM team are reporting that the issue has been resolved 😡

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH ALREADY AND NEED TO GET OUT.  WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY & CAN’T MAKE A CALL

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @CC213,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear about the call issue that you have experienced.

The call issue has been fixed and calls should be working as usual.

Please can you restart your handset and let us know how you get on.

If you still have the issues, we can PM you for further information.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi @CC213,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear about the call issue that you have experienced.

The call issue has been fixed and calls should be working as usual.

Please can you restart your handset and let us know how you get on.

If you still have the issues, we can PM you for further information.

Kash

Kash I have restarted phone, checked I am running latest software and reset network.  still no outgoing calls!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps your iD SIM card is faulty, @CC213

A recent batch of iD SIM cards came with an incorrect number for their voicemail service - maybe the SIM cards in this batch have other faults. 

Could it be worth trying a replacement SIM card, @CC213

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @CC213, @andewhite  is correct, it does sound like your SIM may be faulty.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?