Solved

FAILED competition text

• 21 January 2019
  • 5 replies

I am unable to send text to Capital FM cash call competition using text number 83958.
I have enabled premium texts and have no cap on my account.
I had a look on here and don't see any previous questions answered like mine please help.
icon

Best answer by Ryan 22 January 2019, 15:12

Hi @Deedsnotwords,

When you mention that you have no cap, just for clarification, you are referring to having nothing set at all in the way of a price cap as opposed to having a £0 cap? If it is at £0, you'd have to increase this to enable the chargeable text to be sent.

Otherwise, are you given any error messages when you attempt to send a message to that number?

Ryan
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Deedsnotwords,

When you mention that you have no cap, just for clarification, you are referring to having nothing set at all in the way of a price cap as opposed to having a £0 cap? If it is at £0, you'd have to increase this to enable the chargeable text to be sent.

Otherwise, are you given any error messages when you attempt to send a message to that number?

Ryan
Thanks Ryan, my cap was set at £0, so I've increased it and will try entering the competition again today.
I'll let you know if it works fingers crossed I win!
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Deedsnotwords,

No worries and good luck!🤞🏼

Ryan
Just to update the text went through perfectly but unfortunately I didn't win this time around!
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Deedsnotwords,

Oh no! Hopefully you have better luck next time!

Ryan