Question

How to cancel my plan when i dont know the mobile number nor email address

Userlevel 1

I have not used this phone for a year or two, don’t know where it is so I have no access to the sim card to find out what the number is. I cant access my account as I dont know what the number is, I cancelled the direct debit to try to force some contact to allow me to cancel the contract but the email address is non reply. I cant contact ID mobile to sort this out but I am afraid they will take me to court for non payment even though there is no way to contact them to make payment and cancel the contract. Please help. This is ridiculous. Cris

4 replies

I have the exact same problem, I’m trying to sort it through Twitter...

Userlevel 1

Hi Mashdown, I believe I now have it resolved, another email from ID compaints asking me to phone them which I couldnt with my mobile number….

I tried the online chat again and this time put the number 1123456789 in and got a response on the chat, went thru some security questions and got my account closed, I remembered to ask for my mobile number which I now have so I can log on, pay what I owe and scedaddle ! happy days. Now if I can get them to pay me for the wasted hours……

Try it, you might be lucky like me.

Well done! I finally got the mobile number through car phone warehouse on Twitter...!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @mashdown @crischalk 

Welcome to iD Community.

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Has this issue resolved now?

Thanks

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?