Question

I've received a warning about my allowances even though I have unlimited minutes

• 7 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, I changed my Id mobile plan on 28th June, the new plan consists of unlimited mins but the old one had limited minutes, my plan has officially been changed but I got a text message saying I have run out of minutes even though the new plan has unlimited minutes.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi Amir, was this just a standard tariff change or were you upgrading to the NHS Unlimited plan? If it’s the latter, your unlimited allowances are classed as an add-on and will kick in once you’ve used up your normal allowance, so you can simply ignore the text

What does your iD Mobile app show? If it’s not showing the unlimited allowance, you might need to contact our Live Chat team.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?