Question

Billing and Change of number

• 1 February 2021
  • 5 replies

It has come to my attention that id mobile makes me pay a bill that is way more expensive than what is on the present website. By this i mean what is on the website is exactly my monthly allowance however, i am paying a good £12 more. This may not seem like a big issue but it is, they’re taking more of money than they should be. So for this reason i need to get hold of someone on the phone to resolve this and find a better plan which suits my price range as i still attend college so things aren’t the best right now. I would also like to change my number due to major inconvenience i’ve received from people i no longer want to be in contact with. I MUST SPEAK WITH SOMEONE TO RESOLVE MY ISSUES IMMEDIATELY. thank you in advance .

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @itsm 

All our deals and offers are subject to change at any time. What you pay every month now would have been the price of the deal which was advertised at the time of purchase. Unfortunately, we would not change the monthly cost now as you are within your contract. 

If you are wanting to change your current number, you will need to speak with our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team, they will be able to help you with this.

-Mohsin

Why can’t I just talk to someone over the phone, it makes things so much easier . This is no help whatsoever .

I also want to know if I can call a number beginning with 030...

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @itsm,

I don’t understand how it’s no help sorry. You advised of an issue, and Mohsin explained why you pay more than the current deals we offer.

Regarding the changing of a number, that service costs 325 unless you can provide a Crime Reference number that relates to the number change request. Would you like us to private message you to get the ball rolling on the number change?

0345 numbers are classed as geographical numbers (just like 01 & 02 numbers) and these are included within your usual minutes allowances.

Will

I want to be able to speak to someone. Why are things becoming more expensive ? A student like myself does not have the funds for it and leaving this company would be even more expensive. Some of the decisions made by this company really disregards the issues those like myself have.

Please private message back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @itsm,

I’ll send you a PM so we can look at the bill to find out what’s happened.

All of our contracts are subject to an RPI increase annually, but this would never ben £12.00 more than what you’re current plan is.

It’s possible you’ve got some extra charges that’s caused the bill to be here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?