Solved

Change Direct Debit details

• 10 September 2018
  • 7 replies

I've been trying to change the details on my direct debit for a couple of days now. I recently changed bank accounts and wanted to change the account that the payments are taken from. Every time I try the app gives me 'Oops something went wrong, try again later' message. I thought I'd call them. They don't accept my PIN even though I'm 100% sure it's correct. So I thought I will change my PIN in app, easy right? Surprise, I can't because 'Oops, something went wrong!'. Still fighting so I thought, online chat is the answer! Alas, no agents there to help. I am sick and tired of being send to FAQs and help section as it doesn't cover my problem, yet it's impossible to contact ID Mobile. Please help.
icon

Best answer by Ryan 12 September 2018, 16:40

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Deith,

I'm sorry to see that you are having issues with changing your details. Have you tried the app again since?

If so and there is still an issue, please check for app updates and also restart your phone. Let us know how you get on.

Ryan

im a new customer My old card runs out end of January tried to add new card details,  it said my new bank account doesn’t exist 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Kasabae,

Can you clarify, are you on a PAYG plan or a SIM-only/handset contract?

Double check the details entered and make sure it’s a UK Bank account registered to the account holder’s name.

Mohammed

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Hb140692,

Your post appears blank. Anything we can help you with?

Will

I accidentally gave the wrong card details for my direct debit to come out how do I give you the right one 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Dbone,

Welcome to the Community!

You can change your direct debit details via your account or the app. 

Simply log in to your iD Mobile app or My Account and do the following:

Go to ‘Billing’. On the ‘Manage my Direct Debit’ panel, click ‘Manage my details’

Kash

Why iD Mobile?