Skip to main content
Solved

2 ID Mobile Accounts but can only access 1

• 27 June 2024
  • 5 replies

I have inadvertently ended up with two ID mobile accounts - I signed up for a new phone and received a new number - I thought the accounts would merge but they didn’t and because I kept my old number, I have no access to the account which has a different mobile number.  I was contacted for outstanding bill but it directs me to my original account of which there is no outstanding balance.  I need to speak to someone as I’ve no idea how much I owe or how to pay.  The phone numbers for ID mobile, automatically take me to my original account.  

Any help greatly appreciated.  

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

You’ve probably ordered a new connection, instead of upgrading your existing contract, @Fink

Forum members here can’t see iD customers accounts, so might be better to Live Chat with iD support. 

Try https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - the advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 1

Thanks so much for your help! 😊

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Fink,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope your issue is resolved.

Please get back to us if you require further assistance.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi Kash,

Your response did help thank you.  I got put through to a person to chat to eventually (after the chat bot couldn’t answer my question).  However, what the person said they would do (delete my second inaccessible account and transfer amount I owe to my existing account), didn’t work so I am going to have to speak to someone again.  

Thank you for your support though and I will let you know outcome.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

We’re glad to hear @Fink!

Thank you,

Tyler