Skip to main content

hello and good afternoon everyone, maybe a silly question but i have got to ask! after playing around long time i have managed to login into my accoutns again,Not sure why ID have changed the app but is extremily frustating to get around. I am trying to block , ( premiun services ,international ) I havd a reaaly bad experience on Vodafone 3 weeks ago where my phone was stolen and they were able to use my phone number to pplace an order on google play wich is not on my account ! Bar has been put from vodafone to stop it few days later . I had the 0 bar set but aparently for subscription and app purchase is a different bar you need to set . I want to kmake sure all the bars for everything is set apart from the roaming , when i go to the managed my services there is an option to toggle to the rigth the becomes blue . My question is when it is toggled to thr rigth showing blue is all active and that services is locked ? or i need to leave it tiggle to the left just white ?  2 question and is bloqued would that block all services as it is set to 0 spending?

thanks in advanve and sorry for the long text.

Hi @Wilker,

Welcome to the Community!

When it is toggled on it means that it has been enabled.

You can set your cap to £0 and we won’t charge you.

We don’t offer bill pay for subscriptions etc so we can’t add Google Play purchases to your bills.

Kash