Skip to main content

I’ve recently joined iD mobile and I’ve noticed in the “ bill, view previous bills” that it’s not working. I’ve logged onto my account in the web browser and it works there, you can also download your bills. 

anyone have had the same issue in the app with the view previous bills not working. 

thanks 

Hi @Rob11 

You may need to enable the app itself to have storage permissions in the device settings.

Tom

Hi Tom,

I’ve had a look at what you suggested and there is nothing in the app settings or phone settings to configure permissions or storage.  
The app is very basic to be honest and the only thing in the billing section of the app is the “manage bill cap” and “Billing method”. 

Hey @Rob11,

Which Make & Model phone are you using?

Thanks.

Hi Matthew,

I have a iPhone 14 Pro Max running IOS 17.6.1

any ideas. Thanks 

Thanks @Rob11 for confirming, do you have a screenshot of any error messages? Have you tried basic troubleshooting steps such as Uninstalling & Reinstalling the app and force restarting your phone? Thanks.

Hi Matthew,

I don’t have any error, nothing comes up it’s just when I click on the “View previous bill” nothing happens. 
I’ve done uninstalling and reinstalling and it still doesn’t work. 
I’m sure there is an issue with the app which haven’t been reported. 

Thanks. 

I’ve fed this back to the App team @Rob11, I don’t think it’s a known issue. In the interim, please continue to use my.idmobile.co.uk through a Web Browser, you can Bookmark this to your Home Screen for an “app like” experience. Thanks.