Skip to main content

Hello, 

Can someone advise on how I can edit my Direct Debit details on the ID app? I have had a very frustrating 24 hours attempting to change my DD on the app, and followed the instruction carefully, I have tried more than 20 times yesterday and today and all I keep getting is ‘oops there’s been a problem’. I am in the process of changing  bank accounts and need  to action this asap. Live chat has not been of much help, other than to say that there have been technical issues ?!  Shame I cannot speak to someone! I don’t want to have to cancel my DD as this will undoubtedly affect my plan and service provision and complicate matters further. Editing the details should have been really straight-forward. I am on a pay monthly plan. Please advise. 

Have exactly same problem, since the new app have have several problems, let’s hope someone can answer this 

I have Wake had about an hour phone service and now I can’t call out or use the internet I know I had a personal problem last month and I got told by someone from Id That I wouldn’t get cut off but it looks like I have been cut off

I have Wake had about an hour phone service and now I can’t call out or use the internet I know I had a personal problem last month and I got told by someone from Id That I wouldn’t get cut off but it looks like I have been cut off

Start your own thread; don’t jump on someone else’s Direct Dr. query post.

Hi @Christina K1977, welcome to the community!

We’re aware of an issue with the new app/webservice which prevents some customers from amending their direct debit details. In these cases, you’re able to call our vulnerable customer’s line so that the team can amend these over the phone.

The number is 0800 049 2376.

-Lauren