Skip to main content

So, I have 4 Plans attached to my Payment method, 3 plans on one ID account, and 1 plan (my wife) on another ID account, the plans are as follows

£9 - my own mobile

£6 - my sons mobile

£6 - my mothers mobile

these are all on my ID account and my wife's ID account has another

£6 - wife's mobile

when we setup my sons mobile it seems on ID’s end they had not setup a direct debit to my Monzo, as such it had gone months without being paid as I hadn’t realized because no attempt or declined payments had showed up, either way I can not get into this plan, but managed painfully through live chat to get to the bottom that it was an unpaid bill and to pay it I had to contact the Leeds debt collection agency, which I contacted a week ago and settled the £53.99 bill, however the issue is that number is still deactivated which at this point Isn’t the main concern but recently ID have attempted to charge £24 to my Monzo and I have no idea what this payment is for as it is not part of the payments for the active plans?

attached is the last bill of the account which is completely broken/deactivated (I think it has gone beyond being barred at this point) and also a screenshot of the attempted payment (Which everyone on live chat seems sure does not exist.)

Its just extremely difficult as the problem seems to be much more complex with the amount of issues on my account that its almost impossible to convey this over a live chat.

Looking at the attached bill there is an outstanding balance of £24, which is the only £24 on anything linked to my accounts, however this outstanding balance plus a Termination fee?, the £53.99 has been settled with the Debt agency ID passed the bill onto.

I also can access this specific plan through any form of the App, (Tried reinstalling as per live chat) as wherever I try and access this from I am met with 

Hi @tom.331996 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom