Skip to main content

What is the number to speak about fraud being done in my name please? 
I’ve been charged £41.99 and I have no clue what or who IDMOBILE is? 

Unfortunately @Yolanda Dennis, iD Mobile don’t have a telephone support helpline. 

Might be quicker to deal with your issue by sending iD Mobile a private message via Facebook Messenger

Afternoon @Yolanda Dennis,

Your best option would be to speak to our Live Chat team. Simply type “Fraud” into the Chatbot.

Please note: We will need a Crime Reference Number from you to report this, if you don't have one then please head over to the Action Fraud website or give them a call on 0300 123 2040.

Thanks.

Hi @Yolanda Dennis,

Welcome to the Community!

Please let us know if you still require assistance or haven’t been able to contact the team and we can send you a PM.

Kash

Yes Kash send me a PM please …no response has been received and they’ve taken out of account again this month 

Hey there @Yolanda Dennis, sorry for only just getting back to you, we’re experiencing very high levels of volume here on Community!

Due to the wait times, and the importance of resolving fraud issues ASAP, please contact our live-chat immediately so they can raise this with our fraud team for you ASAP if not done so already:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

I’m recommending this as it’ll be the quickest cause of action in this scenario.

Thank you,

Tyler