Skip to main content

***EDIT - resolved ****

Two seperate issues that are now resolved: The data useage in the app was resolved after rebooting my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling the app

The phone call problem was because i was calling an ‘07’ number, that was actually a ‘scam’ or chargeable service (which was why it was telling me i needed to pay extra, as i have a spending cap on my account :)

–––––––––––––––––

I’m only 5 days into my billing cycle, and I’m not able to make any phone calls, send texts or use mobile data. When I check the app its saying i’ve used all of data, out of a possible 100GB. There is absolutely no possible way that this could have happened, I’ve been at home almost the entire time during these 5 days , and have been using wifi for everything.

How could this have happened? 

I’m also not able to make any phone calls, the automated message says I need to pay something - but i dont know how much to pay or how? its not showing me anything in the app.

Please help :( 

I was with Three for 15 years and i never ever exceeded more than 30GB in an entire month, and never ran out of minutes or texts. When i’m checking my phones system it says i’ve used 59GB which does seem like a lot , but its not matching what the ID mobile app is saying!

My bill was paid as usual, the payment went through. 

Hey @Louise2222 

Glad you managed to resolve this.. welcome to iD!

Thanks.