Skip to main content
Solved

Help with cancelling cancellation request and bill

• 5 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I purchased my 24 months id mobile contract from currys/pc world that included an iphone 13 pro max and id mobile sim. I recieved my end of contract notification email on 07-06-2024 stating that my minimum contract period for 24 month handset plan ends on 26 June 2024. On the 29th I received an email that my monthly bill is ready which is £48.75. On the 30th june 2024 I bought a new id mobile plan through their app £10 a month because my 24 months old contract had finished. But still on the id app they are asking for £48.75 when I have already switched to a new plan. Just to get rid of the old bill I cancelled my id plan after that I have received an email from id that my disconnection request has been received and my account will be deactivated on 01-08-2024. I wanna cancel my disconnection request and keep the £10 a month contract please help

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Because iD forum members can’t look at your iD accounts, you’ll need assistance from iD support online to stop your disconnection.

Try https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - the advisers work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @Talha_arif, thank you for reaching out.

As @andewhite has kindly advised, we’d recommend contacting our live-chat in response to this issue for the quickest response on this.

I hope they’ve already, or can help further.

Thank you,

Tyler