Skip to main content

I topped my id mobile pay as you go sim hoping that they'd take it to purchase another unlimeted data but no I'm really annoyed and angry I tried contacting id mobile but wouldn't work there was no message to let me know where its gone too and I was hoping there's a way they'd give the money back so I can get my unlimeted data which I purchased a month before does anyone have any idea how I should go abroad dealing with this as I'm very frustrated and angry that my money been taken and no message as to what's been used or purchased as it can be add on as my unlimeted data has ended last night can I contact someone and see if I can get unlimited data as I thought the top up is were they'd take it for the unlimeted data so it carrys on but I don't know can someone help please and I can't stand those stupid dumb robots AI's as there useless 

Just tell the 24/7 iD chatbot you want to “talk to a person”, @kanegrey20.

The advisers work until 6pm at weekends.

Hey there @kanegrey20, welcome to Community! Our apologies for the late reply, we’re very busy on community at the moment.

As @andewhite has kindly suggested, we’d recommend contacting our live-chat and asking to speak to agent for assistance, the bot is there to gauge what your issue may be to see if it can help before passing you to an agent.

Thank you,

Tyler