Skip to main content

On the 17th  july I noticed that Id mobil had randomly taken £12 out of my bank on the 9th july.

So on the 17th july I contacted id mobile by live chat asking why the had taken this £12, id mobile denied taking the £12 and told me I needed to contact my bank, I contacted my bank and stopped any more random £12  coming out. Now we are 21st Aug today I received a final notice letter from id mobile for £24, I again contacted id mobile by live chat and they say I had taken a sim only in June witch I never i already have contract with them,  I spent all afternoon on live 

Chat and id mobile say I need report this sim as fraud and get a crime number which I had to do and get back on live chat and give them the crime number and now I need to 3 day for someone to contact  and this will take 30 to 40 days for them to investigate.

This is a *iss take. I never ordered sim only sim card also id mobile denied taking money out of my bank on the 9 th july even though I have bank statement saying it, also they never said anything about this sim card when I did contact them on the 17th july.

Id mobile said that sim only sim card is a 24 month contract and I would have to pay for the 24 months for the contract.

Now I have the stress of this for the 30-40 days worrying if this is going to mess with my credit rating.

And so far an afternoon wasted on live chat and reporting to uk fraud team 

I believe id mobile did this to get more money out of us because having to go through this is a nightmare.

This could been sorted over a month ago when I first contacted them 

I spoken to online solicitor for advice about this and they have told me that I need to request transcript on my online chat for the 17th of July where Id mobile denied taking money of bank of and no mention of a sim only contact.

SO IM REQUESTING COPY OF ONLONE CHAT WITH ID MOBILE ON THE 17TH JULY.

THANK YOU 

Hi @Robert Lowth 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Thanks but No the link sends to my private message inbox,

I need the transcripts of my online live chats with id mobile.

Hi @Robert Lowth 

That’s a link that links to your private messages here on the community, where we’ll be in contact about this from here.

Tom