Skip to main content

I continued with your service on a new plan after my initial 2 year period but since I renewed things have gone pear shaped. You didn’t take the direct debit as you have done for 2 years without fail and then sent me a message tyelling me that you have stopped my calls until I clear the debt as well as an demail telling me I will get a black mark on my credit report.

The fault is not mine and I have made attempts to try and resolve the issues but I have never received a reply.  You make it seemingly impossible to get in touch with you and I havgone from a happy customer to a very disappointed one due to you not being able to cope when there is even a minor problem.

I am now searching for contact details for your complaints department but I suspect that this is a bin just outside your building door.

Try online at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure, @Junosboots.

Thanks but I have tried that and got put into a long wait on Web chat at the end of it, still no response as I gave up after 15 minutes of nothing

Seems there are 3 ways of making a complaint about iD Mobile, @Junosboots.

Perhaps another option - By Phone, or By Post.

Hey there @Junosboots, welcome to Community!

We’re very sorry to hear you’ve had issues contacting us. Have you tried contacting us via our live-chat, Facebook Messenger or Twitter/X at all?

Or, have you raised a complaint with us online, via calling our complaints team or via post?

Thanks,

Tyler

How can I speak to someone at ID Mobile as I can’t access roaming in Greece. Similarly I couldn’t access roaming in Spain! I am very frustrated about this - please make contact. I have tried everything ! Ann Corke

@Ann Corke - Have you tried these steps?

Thanks.

Thank you Matthew. I’ve gone through all those steps now but unfortunately it didn’t work. As I have an iPhone running the latest OS I couldn’t access or change APN settings on my iPhone .As suggested by Apple I did a reset of network settings but that got me no further. From reading other threads this seems a major problem for owners of recent models of iPhone  if the phone wasn’t one supplied by ID mobile. I don’t want to run up huge mobile bill phoning ID -even assuming that’s possible -  I gather it takes ages to get any response  anyway. 
I’m a bit lost as to what to do next other than lodge a complaint so I’ll do that

@Ann Corke you can always contact our Live Chat team:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Just type ‘Speak to someone’ to connect to an agent. Do this on Wi-Fi to avoid any Roaming Charges. As long as the phone is a UK model bought from a reputable retailer (as some third parties sell imported models), then you should be fine!

I know on my iPhone 15 Pro Max I had to enable Roaming in the settings and restart my phone for it to work:

1. Open Settings.
  2. Tap ‘Mobile Services’.
  3. Tap ‘Mobile Data Options’.
  4. Check that ‘Data Roaming’ toggle is turned on.

As I have multiple SIMs I had to select my iD Mobile SIM (It may be labelled differently) for you, before I could see the option to enable Roaming. 

Thanks.