Skip to main content

Incredibly let down by ID

• 24 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I took out 3 sim only deals with ID mobile. Unfortunately one of the deals sims would not work with the mobile my wife had so I cancelled it after 3 days. Well within the cooling off period. Since then it has been nothing but an uphill struggle getting answers, sorting out who to get in touch with etc etc.

It now transpires that ID mobile have taken out £207;53 from my account for cancelling this sim only deal ???  I have been in touch with 3 different agents and still not been resolved. Unfortunately i will now take matters further and inform Ofcom of what the company has done and the amount of stress they have caused. 

To say i am furious is understating the matter.  Nothing but disdain i have with this company. I wish to now cancel my 2 other sim only deals but it has gone past the cooling off period. So what will I get charged for that? Thousands of pounds??? 

Utterly disgraceful behavioud ID. 

2 replies

Userlevel 1

So the financial team have got back to me to say there were no errors in the billing. This is the second same reply I had the other week 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Bottletree 

If you have cancelled your plan and not initiated a return, you’d be charged the full termination fee of the plan, this would include all the remaining bills of your contract.

Tom