Skip to main content
Solved

lifting restrictions

• 31 May 2024
  • 6 replies

I am upto date with my bill and next month's bill but my phone is still cut off I have been on the live chat 8 times but when asked to fill a form out get kicked off it. 

How long do I wait for my phone to come on as I will be leaving at this rate if I don't actually speak to a human 

6 replies

How long does it take to get my restrictions lifted please

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Paulshaw789,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

@Tasha Burman it can take 24 hours for your services to resume once the payment is made.

Kash

To get the same issue sorted quickly, because chat was closed and I needed my phone urgently, I paid my bill again by debit card. It took 16 hours to get my services back. Now I can’t get a refund on the money I overpaid (which they took twice, because the app still showed it as not having gone through). 

I am having massive issues with the app (and other issues re billing and allowances) - on my own phone and both of my children’s phones. It really is diabolically bad. It shouldn’t have been put into operation without much more testing. And they should have far more customer service staff available while they are dealing with problems. The chat operators are dealing with several customers at once, which means a five minute conversation takes over an hour. I’ve spent three and a half hours on chat in the last week and only got one of the phones sorted. It’s unbelievable.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Alcie 

I’m sorry you feel this way, do you still require assistance with this?

If so, please let us know here so we can get in touch.

Tom

I paid my bill but my services are still restricted. How long does it take restriction lifted please ?

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Tany90,

Welcome to the Community!

It can take 2-24 hours for your services to resume.

If it has been longer than this, I would advise contacting our Live Chat Team.

Kash