Skip to main content

Hi there, I received a copy of the bill I am to be charged for this month and I do not understand why I am being charged so much extra this month.

I can see that the charge has been explained as ‘roaming charges’ but this doesn’t make sense as I did not utilise roaming services while I was abroad this month. 

I kept receiving texts while abroad that I was spending my cap of data but this is not true as I made sure that my mobile data was switched off as soon as I landed and only used my hotel’s provided WiFi. 

I am requesting that this charge is removed from my bill as I expect that an error has occurred here - I did not use my mobile data abroad.

Hi @LozHollman 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there.

Tom