Skip to main content

I'm at the end of my contract and planning to move to another provider. I've got my PAC code from ID mobile but the message states my final bill is expected to be £91.20. This is at odds with what it says in the app, which states that my next bill covering 17/05 - 16/06 is £32.09. 

How can I confirm which is correct, and speak to a person if ID mobile think its the higher amount?

Okay @Claire Kapitan, if you’re still within the minimum term of your iD contract, it might explain the higher amount.

There isn’t an iD Mobile telephone support helpline - for iD customer service you’ll need to use their online Live Chat service. 

The iD chatbot works 24/7, and the iD customer advisers work until 8pm on weekdays. For an adviser, tell the bot you want “talk to a person”. 

Thanks but I'm definitely out of the contract. Any ideas?

I suspect iD have made a mistake, @Claire Kapitan

When you request a PAC, you’ll get a summary of any charges likely to be incurred. 

Basically, after your minimum term finishes you’re on a 1-month rolling plan, and will get charged up to the point you’re disconnected from the iD network, i.e. when you switch to another provider.

Hi @Claire Kapitan 

It sounds like you may not be out of contract just yet, do you still require any assistance with this?

If so, please let us know so we can get in touch and take a look.

Tom