Solved

Paid £10 plan not showing on account

• 14 June 2024
  • 9 replies

Paid £10 plan not showing on account using app or webpage

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Any sign of this £10 plan, when calling 7777 from your iD SIM card, @davimac?

Userlevel 1

This sim used to MIFI device only. I have deleted app twice and all it shows is “something went wrong try again” this message also on the webpage.

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Unfortunately @davimac, iD SIM cards are only approved and supported by iD when used in a mobile phone. 

Userlevel 1

ID Mobile is happy to take my money(£20) not impressed.

Userlevel 1

I have just used the sim in a TP Link MIFI and data speed test worked. I don’t agree with reply received

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

I have just used the sim in a TP Link MIFI and data speed test worked. I don’t agree with reply received

Well if something should happen to go wrong with the SIM, it will be interesting to see how you get help from iD, @davimac.

All I said was use in a non-mobile phone device wasn’t supported, not that it wouldn’t work.

Anyway, happy days.

🤞

Userlevel 1

Update the chat help desk has actioned my payment plan to my account. It was said that there had been maintenance and an App update that caused this issue. The App and Webpage are linked hence why they are showing the same error “opps..Something Went Wrong” ongoing no indication when it will be fixed.

Aside from this I have  inserted the ID Sim into my TP-Link MIFI device and played YouTube video, this worked ok. The Dongle App is showing a txt confirming purchase of plan, and I can see data used thus far.

thanks for help

davimac

Userlevel 1

Hi All

I have checked the ID App and I can now see my current data used.

Thanks to everybody’s help and support.

Davimac

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @davimac 

While you may be able to use your SIM card in a dongle or similar device, it isn’t officially supported, so if it doesn’t work there, there wouldn’t be much we can do to support.

The app/website would be completely separate to the device you use it in however, glad to hear it’s now working for you.

Tom