Skip to main content

Change payment date, does any1 know how to do it?? 

Hey there @Dai27, thank you for reaching out.

Go to 'Billing'. On the 'Manage my Direct Debit' panel, click 'Manage my details' and then 'Change my Direct Debit payment date.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/directdebit#:~:text=How%20can%20I%20change%20my,my%20Direct%20Debit%20payment%20date.

Please note, you can only change the billing date once every 6 months.

Thank you,

Tyler

Hey there @Dai27, thank you for reaching out.

Go to 'Billing'. On the 'Manage my Direct Debit' panel, click 'Manage my details' and then 'Change my Direct Debit payment date.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/directdebit#:~:text=How%20can%20I%20change%20my,my%20Direct%20Debit%20payment%20date.

Please note, you can only change the billing date once every 6 months.

Thank you,

Tyler

Hi @Tyler , now I know why can't change the date as it won't let me set a direct debit!? When is this issue getting resolved?! 

Regards

Dai

Hi @Tyler , now I know why can't change the date as it won't let me set a direct debit!? When is this issue getting resolved?! 

Regards

Dai

Okay @Dai27, unfortunately some customers cannot currently manage direct debits online, when using the ‘new’ iD app / “My iD Account” online services.

Until these iD Mobile services are reliable for all their customers, for the interim try calling 0800 049 2376 about your direct debit.

You’ll need your iD customer service PIN in order to do this by phone.

Hey there @Dai27, we’re sorry to hear that.

As @andewhite has kindly suggested, we’re aware of some customers having issues setting up their direct debits on the app/website currently.

Firstly, please try setting this up via the app and website. If neither work, please make sure that the bank card you’re using has the exact same billing details as your personal details in your iD personal settings.

If that still doesn’t work, then please call 0800 049 2376 in the mean-time, who should be able to set up a direct debit for you. You will need your customer service PIN as suggested also by @andewhite.

Thank you,

Tyler