Skip to main content

Hi. I got my  last bill witch one is 16 pounds higher than usual. I have unlimited calls messages and data. On the statement shows some strange numbers but I never send the messages on this numbers (1 message costs 1.5 pounds 78484) what I need to do they charge me for  something  😪

Hi @Ramunas Caplikas,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you may have subscribed to a service which has resulted in Premium Message charges.

You can usually text STOP to the number to stop further charges. However if you have any issues you can contact the company directly.

Kash

Hi. Thanks for responding. I am not subscribed anything. I use my phone just very little tilo call my wife and children. Some scams take the money 😡

Hi @Ramunas Caplikas 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom