Skip to main content

Not sure if I’m the only one with this issue but I’m getting fed up of it. I put my card details in and it took the money out but then it decided to say payment didn’t work and gave me an option to pay again, to which I did assuming it didn’t take out the money, and it declined because I don’t have the money in my account. I find this ridiculous now because it’s not the first time it happened. I used to really enjoy using iD mobile but I’m considering switching soon. Sort it out!

@Iona Johnson it can take up to 24 hours for payments to reflect in your account. Thanks.

@Matthew T 

Of course I understand it can take a while for it as it’s the same with others. But to make it an option for people to pay again because the app says there was a problem with payment isn’t okay. And although it eventually worked, I want to know if the money if someone was to pay twice because of this issue would it be refunded asap.

Not sure if I’m the only one with this issue but I’m getting fed up of it. I put my card details in and it took the money out but then it decided to say payment didn’t work and gave me an option to pay again, to which I did assuming it didn’t take out the money, and it declined because I don’t have the money in my account. I find this ridiculous now because it’s not the first time it happened. I used to really enjoy using iD mobile but I’m considering switching soon. Sort it out!

Is the payment shown as pending by the card issuer? The payment might have failed and, if so, any pending hold will be released by your card issuer within three working days. It's your card issuer that puts a hold on the funds, not iD Mobile.

If the payment went through then, as @Matthew T states above, it can take up to twenty-four hours for your iD Mobile account to update and show that the payment was received.

The money was fully out of my account though, it didn’t say it was pending on my bank app. It showed up as a fully processed payment.

@Iona Johnson - in that case, it still can take up to 24 hours to reflect in the iD Mobile app, while it’s processed by our systems. Thanks.