Skip to main content
Solved

Unexpected 'UK' charge on bill

I have the following on my most recent bill ( May 2024 ) …

“UK        From: 20/04/24   To: 18/05/24      £0.25” …

When I read under, ‘Your bill explained’ it simply says under ‘UK’ ( usually £0.00 ), ‘see details in bill breakdown’, but there isn’t any breakdown or explanation for it on the bill.

Any help ?

Thank you.

11 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Forum members can’t see customers billing information, @Liam Fitzpatrick.

The customer service team should be able to help though.

Try https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Liam Fitzpatrick 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

hi, did you get to the bottom of this, i have just had exactly the same on my bill?

Not yet. However, they have set out their position. They claim the charge is valid/correct, for an MMS text sent ( providing date and time ). My case is, I sent no texts that day ( SMS or MMS ), as shown by my phone’s records. They claim they are investigating further. If they stand by their initial findings, they must issue a ‘deadlock’ letter, if they find a fault with their system, they must notify me ( and refund ). Either way, this must happen within 8 weeks ( from 1.6.2024 in my case ), or the ombudsman will take over the investigation i.e. last week of July.

I have also been charged £4 under UK- usually no charge. And no breakdown or explanation 

Last month I was charged unexpected 

Looks like twice 

No any answer's, comments. 

Lowest service in the world 

Waiting for and of contract 🙏 

Avoid!

Plan 35, but charged 50 ! 

Cup is 0,00 

Wtf??????

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @tracable, @Liam Fitzpatrick, @Deividas77, we’re sorry to hear you’re all having issues with these extra charges.

To have these investigated further, I’d recommend contacting our live-chat for further assistance as they can see what the exact charges are for:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Thanks,

Tyler

Same issue here, no idea what the charge is, anyone had this resolved?

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Anonrain,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you checked your bill as it should provide a full breakdown?

If you are still unsure of the charge you can contact our Live Chat Team.

Kash