Skip to main content

I have been a subscriber of ID MOBILE PAY AS YOU GO for more than a year, and I always have problems with recharging. In the last two months, I haven't been able to recharge at all. This problem has been going on for so long. Does anyone even care about their customers? I had the option for automatic renewal, and that way, the plan would somehow renew itself, but I removed the automatic renewal because I had a trip outside the United Kingdom, and tomorrow I am traveling back, and for 5 weeks, I haven't been able to recharge my phone and prepare so that I can make calls when I arrive. This is just a tragic situation. Until when? Not to mention that I had a registration, and then it asked me to register again. In other words, it went from bad to worse. Will the problem be fixed, or should I switch operators? I have friends who have the same problem. Are people who are not on a contract not important to you? Do we not deserve attention?

Hi @vnechev72 

I’m sorry you feel this way, the app team are aware that we’re having issues on the app/website, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you are unhappy with the service you are receiving, with a Pay As You Go, you are always free to leave with a PAC code to take your number to another network.

Tom