Skip to main content

Hello, I am currently texting and calling to Greece, which I know incurs extra charges. I received a message that I have used 80% of my cap, but I cannot find anywhere (website or mobile app) a breakdown where I can monitor how much of my cap I have currently used, and what charges I have incurred.

Where do I see that information in the current month?

Thanks

George

Hey there @parapadakis, welcome to Community!

Unfortunately, you cannot view how much of your cap/data you used in terms of roaming/international usage. You will receive a text when you’ve used 80% of whatever your bill cap is set to, so you can work out 80% of that, and then another when/if you reach 100% of your cap, meaning you can’t text to Greece anymore unless you increase your bill cap.

Thank you,

Tyler

Thanks for the response Tyler. If I have set my capp limit to £25, then I don’t have the option to increase it any further.

Furthermore, this is the warning text that you receive in the case you describe:

As per my original post, there is no method available to “check...] regularly to monitor any out-of-plan spend” as the warning suggests. You suddenly hit your limit and then you’re stuck.

Regards

George

Hi @parapadakis 

Thanks for letting us know, we’ll feed this back.

Tom