Skip to main content
Solved

wrong bill amount ?

• 9 June 2024
  • 6 replies

My monthly charge is £8 on sim only.

In april a few days after bill payment date my account showed bill so far £33 ??, i went on live chat to find out what this extra £25 was only to be told they could not see this £33 on their system.

My May bill arrived and it was my usual £8 but the £33 was again showing as bill so far payable early June. The same has happened this month with this £33 now payable early July !!!.

I don't understand  how ID cant see this on their system when it is generated by them ?

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

They’ve just (April’ 24) changed the iD app and “My iD Account” online services, @Rob303.

There seem to be some issues with the integration of the new services and the iD back-office systems, judging by some of the recent member posts here.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @Rob303, welcome to Community!

Have you been able to find out why your bill has increased more than you believe it should be?

If not, please let us know and we’ll send you a PM, or please re-contact our live-chat:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Thank you,

Tyler

Userlevel 1

No it is farcical now !! This £33 bill so far message on the app has appeared every month since April.

I am sick to death that whenever i have gone on live chat to be told by whoever is on that they cannot see evidence of this their end, but you at ID are the ones who have generated the message ???.

You really need to step up and remove this constant message wrongly being on my account !

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Rob303 

There are some known issues of the bill amounts appearing incorrectly in the iD Mobile app/website, the team are aware and working on it.

For the time being, I’d recommend ignoring the app/website for the estimated or incoming bill and waiting for the bill to actually be issued to you over email, that would show exactly what’s owed.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Working on it ????.

I don't think so considering this is is the 5th month on this run this £33 has been constantly showing as " next bill so far ".

It is ridiculous that this has dragged on for so long and i don't expect it to be rectified any time soon !!!

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Rob303,

Welcome to the Community!

The team are working on improving the app and improvements are constantly being rolled out.

Hopefully we can get this sorted for you ASAP.

Kash