Solved

Cancel Upgrade Order

• 21 November 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I would like to cancel my upgrade order before it is approved & dispatched to me. I can't see anywhere on the website where I can do this & the live chat is now closed. Is it possible to do this please?

icon

Best answer by Will 26 November 2020, 19:37

Hi @elliehurlock,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to assist you with your cancellation.

Will

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @elliehurlock,

Will

Userlevel 1

Hello, I am having the same problem! I can’t see the place to ask a question so sorry for jumping on this thread. I placed an upgrade order yesterday but have been told it is out of stock now, where can I cancel this please? I have spoken to several agents but they all ended my chat without any warning :( desperate to cancel the order as i need a new phone before january!

Userlevel 1

Hi @elliehurlock,

Will

Hi Will,

Thanks but since I posted this 6 days ago the order has been confirmed, dispatched & completed. I will leave it as it is as I can't be bothered going through the cancellation process & i am happy with the product, but I do think there needs to be an easier way to access this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @elliehurlock,

We are very sorry for the delay in response. If you need any further assistance, please respond to your PM or give our Live Chat Team another try.

@helpmehannah we will send you a PM now in case you didn’t manage to get this sorted elsewhere.

Ryan

I would like to cancel my upgrade order which was made in error. I have tried to find some answer but nothing! Some help would be greatly appreciated!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @Beccaes,

Sorry to hear that.

I’ll send you a PM so we can help sort this.

Mohammed

I would like to cancel my upgrade order as well. I have had no update on an expected delivery after it was placed on 22nd November. It was needed in time for Christmas and when I spoke to car phone warehouse - due to not being able to get through on id mobiles own live chat - it appears that the phone is still out of stock.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @DavieD 

Please could you confirm if you placed your order via iD Mobile or via Carphone Warehouse ?

Michelle