Solved

Disconnection problems

• 21 November 2020
  • 3 replies

So, about 2 weeks ago, I had to get a new phone. I spoke to an agent, who informed me it would cost around £190 to disconnect my contract early, I agreed, and he told me he put the request through. I subsequently bought a new line through ID, and have received that phone. I’ve been using my old SIM card for the number, but today I requested a PAC code through 65075 and it told me if I use it my estimated final bill will be £210. I’m not worried about the £20 difference so much as whether the initial request actually went through.

I’ve tried repeatedly to talk to an agent through the live chat but it just says all agents are unavailable. What do I do?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 26 November 2020, 17:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @SamLCP,

You would need to use the PAC code to port away from us to another network. This will then disconnect the plan.
We will send you a PM now though so that we can take a further look into this for you but I expect the PAC code not being used is the cause of this issue.

Ryan

I would like to cancel my iDMobile sim only account as it is not being used anymore. 

However: 

• I’m not registered for My Account so cannot process online
  • I do not have access to the phone anymore so sending me a security message is no good
  • The LiveChat doesn’t seem to work as it appears to be constantly busy. 

Please provide me with a way to cancel my account. 

icon

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Wherescammy,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to assist with your cancellation.

Will

Why iD Mobile?