Solved

How to leave iD mobile

• 28 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi,
Do you know how to leave iD mobile and how much data is stored on my sim and will be lost in the process?

P.S. Can you keep your number?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 30 September 2019, 17:22

Hi,
Do you know how to leave iD mobile and how much data is stored on my sim and will be lost in the process?

Hello @LegendusMaximus,

I'm sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving.

As @NH101 advised, for SIM-only plans, it's really easy to cancel your plan, just log into your account and under My Account find "end my plan/end plan"

Then follow the steps for this.

When asked to keep the number, you can select this to get a PAC code which will cancel the account when used, or select no to submit a 30-day
disconnection.

EE have told me (in an article on ee.co.uk) to text PAC to a certain number to obtain a PAC from any provider. Does this work for iD?
If not how do I get a PAC?

This can be done on all UK networks.

Simply text PAC to 65075 to request a PAC code.
You may be asked to enter some further details via text to complete this.

Mohammed
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Are you sure you want to leave I'd mobile, I'd mobile is one of the most affordable companies that offer sim in uk.However if you have your mind set staright, just download the app and end plan by selecting 'my plan's. Do this only if you have a :
Sim only
Your contract for you phone is nearly ending or ending.
As you will have to pay of your contract that you have withstanding in 1 payment
Fr example if you are paying 24£ per month and your contract is 24 month period and you have only been at I'd for 6 months you will have to pay 18 * 12£ .
Userlevel 4
This is done by pressing my account on app
And going to manage plan section then pressing end plan
Userlevel 1
EE have told me (in an article on ee.co.uk) to text PAC to a certain number to obtain a PAC from any provider. Does this work for iD?
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi,

Hello @LegendusMaximus,

I'm sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving.

As @NH101 advised, for SIM-only plans, it's really easy to cancel your plan, just log into your account and under My Account find "end my plan/end plan"

Then follow the steps for this.

When asked to keep the number, you can select this to get a PAC code which will cancel the account when used, or select no to submit a 30-day
disconnection.

This can be done on all UK networks.

Simply text PAC to 65075 to request a PAC code.
You may be asked to enter some further details via text to complete this.

Mohammed