Question

I want to cancel

• 24 June 2020
  • 2 replies

I have had the services for nearly 2 years and the coverage had got worse and worse. 4g and even 3g is poor at best.

I wish to cancel my services as it's not good enough for the money I'm paying but when I go through the options it tells me to speak to customer services, but your contact centres are not open. 

How can I get this sorted?

Lewis

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi Lee, sorry to hear about the service degradation in your area. Is this a recent development or something you’ve noticed over time? Could you confirm your full postcode for me so we can check for any disruption in your area?

If you wish to cancel, you can contact our Live Chat team.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rory

Hi Rupert,

My full postcode is SA6 8DB. Its has got worse and worse over time. Maybe a year. I properly started to notice it when I moved house and I had no wifi connections. 

I'll try the live chat now but on your ID mobile app it doesnt give that option when you try to leave the service.

Thanks

Lewis

Why iD Mobile?