I want to cancel my contract

• 24 October 2019
  • 5 replies

I wish to terminate my contract 

Mohammed 4 years ago

Hello @Pickers,

I’m sorry to hear you’re thinking of cancelling your contract.

If you’re on a SIM-only plan, you can submit a 30-day disconnection via the iD app or account.

You don’t need to contact us for this. If you select,  Yes to keeping your number, you’ll get a PAC code.

You can also text PAC to 65075 to get a PAC code sent directly to you via text. 

Simply use the PAC code to cancel your account.

A final bill will be produced within 24-hours of the disconnection completing and we’ll take this via Direct Debit 14-days after (or you can pay manually via the app/account if one isn’t active).

You can also text STAC to 75075 to get a STAC code. Give that code to your new network provider if you’re not keeping the number and want to cancel the service as soon as you’ve joined a new provider. They will process a cancellation for you and we’ll produce your final bill as above.

If however, you’d like to speak to someone regarding the disconnection, simply give us a call, message us via Live Chat or Social Media

Mohammed

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Pickers,

I’m sorry to hear you’re thinking of cancelling your contract.

If you’re on a SIM-only plan, you can submit a 30-day disconnection via the iD app or account.

You don’t need to contact us for this. If you select,  Yes to keeping your number, you’ll get a PAC code.

You can also text PAC to 65075 to get a PAC code sent directly to you via text. 

Simply use the PAC code to cancel your account.

A final bill will be produced within 24-hours of the disconnection completing and we’ll take this via Direct Debit 14-days after (or you can pay manually via the app/account if one isn’t active).

You can also text STAC to 75075 to get a STAC code. Give that code to your new network provider if you’re not keeping the number and want to cancel the service as soon as you’ve joined a new provider. They will process a cancellation for you and we’ll produce your final bill as above.

If however, you’d like to speak to someone regarding the disconnection, simply give us a call, message us via Live Chat or Social Media

Mohammed

I was told that I could cancel my direct debit on the 26th march as I cancelled my contract on 24th February.

I have now been sent an email to say you could not take the money as I've cancelled DD which is not my fault. 

I can not get on id app to pay this I also can not call you because of corvid 19. 

You are saying that charges will be added to my bill if I do not pay bill. 

I want to pay bill however I can not access you or my old account. 

I and extremely frustrated with this. 

How can I pay? The number on cancelled contract is REMOVED

You can contact me on REMOVED to sort this matter thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Randomusername2,

I’ve renamed your account, please do not register an account using iD Mobile’s name as this will lead people to believe you may be an employee.

I’ve also removed any personal details fromy our post.

Can you clarify if you’re still having issues.

Mohammed

I need to return a phone which arrived yesterday (monthly contract) and cancel the contract.  Please advise how I’m supposed to do this with id mobile?  can’t contact anyone it appears????

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @lesleyfranssen,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to get that return set-up for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?