Solved

I would like to close my account

• 17 August 2020
  • 3 replies

You have responded to my previous question and are referring to a PMS. What is this? I don't understand what you mean.  I just want to close my account. Shall I just pay up the balance use my PAC code to give my new provider and keep the DD open or will you still claim my money. I am tired of all this time wasting. Just close my account for me will you?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 15 November 2020, 14:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Heather.Barrett 

If you have received a PAC (code) already, then you would be able to give that to your new provider.

Once they move the number over, that would disconnect things on our side and any final bill for the account would be generated within 24 hours.  Then subsequently come out as the final Direct Debit 14 days later.

If you’re not looking to use the PAC (code) and happy to lose your number, then just say here and we’ll private message here (pm’s is an abbreviation of private message) and help further as need be.

I need to stop my account. You keep charging me for my sim when I no longer have the SIM card or phone it was lost months ago. Could you cancel it. The phone number is REMOVED. Account number REMOVED

caroline currie

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Caroline16,

I’ve removed your personal details but I’ll send you a PM so we can help cancel this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?