Solved

You sent me the wrong phone. What should I do?

• 23 June 2020
  • 4 replies

I've just upgraded my phone to a samsung a21s 64gb but I've received 32gb one even though on my receipt and order it says 64gb model. I only noticed this after swapping all my data over and getting a low memory message. Tried calling customer services but dont think they exist. What now ?

icon

Best answer by Rory 25 June 2020, 11:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @velmajneil, sorry to hear about this. Have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Yep spoke to an agent who could only send me a credit to buy a 32gb card from car phone warehouse which I suppose will do but just wondering what happens if phone goes faulty in the future and I have to return it. Receipt says 64gb but phone is 32?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @velmajneil, that doesn’t sound like a particularly great resolution to me; let’s get you the phone you paid for. Somebody from the team will drop you a private message shortly so we can arrange an exchange.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @velmajneil,

Just a heads up to let you know that we sent you a PM a few days ago. If you could respond to that message or let us know here if you don’t need our continued support with this then that would be great :slight_smile:  

Upon looking at this issue again today, we only stock the 32GB variant of the phone in question and at the time of your order, there was an issue with our website showing the 64GB variant instead when it should not have done and we apologise for this.

Once we have further details via PM regarding your order, we will discuss what we can do further.

Regards,
Ryan

Why iD Mobile?