fraud account | Join the discussion, ask questions, share advice.
Question

fraud account

• 18 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Saturday 16/10/21 received a letter from CARS debt recovery agency stating i had a debt with I D Mobile of £109.19. Monday 18/10/21 I rang above company to dispute the claim of debt and confirm details of who,what, when and where this had been taken out. was informened to post here to speak to you to resolve the matter, please respond asap

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Do you have a crime reference number? If not, you will need one...

Do you have a crime reference number? If not, you will need one...

This type of thing done in an open public fourm? and are you a representative of the company ID Moblie who can be called with a phone number to resolve this? I would suggest this was asked in private message.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @sharpe500,

Sorry to hear you’ve been a victim of Fraud.

@WelshPaul  isn’t an iD Mobile Employee, however, he’s one we value here on the Community due to the support he provides others.

He wasn’t specifically asking for the Crime Reference Number but asking if you had one already, as it’s something we would require for reporting this.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?