Solved

cannot dial out or receive calls?

Sonce this morning I have not been able to dial out just says dialling when ring someone then cuts off and I have not had any incoming calls.
I work from home , is there an issue in BL5 area.
Also no live web chat.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 13 June 2019, 15:27

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Cassabells,

I've moved your topic to the Coverage section.

Could you confirm the full postcode for us?

Have you tried powering down the handset, removing the SIM then powering up the handset and re-inserting the SIM to see if this makes a difference?

Sometimes a restart like this can connect you back on the network.

Mohammed
Hi, I have done a restart and removed sim, I am having the same problem again today , .
Regards
Sonia
I hae tried the sim in another phone and it doesn't ring out or receive calls, text messages are fine though.
Id mobile this is ludicrous, I cannot make or receive calls inside my house outside my house or in the area, I will be asking for a refund at this is third day and I work from home.
Advise what the issue is please.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Cassabells

I've checked the coverage via our internal service checker and it looks like there's an some planned maintenance at the local serving mast that's affecting this. It began on the 10/06/19 and we're working on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

Mohammed
Thanks Mohammed, today I have emergency calls only, I have checked the SIM that's ok, turned phone on and off and for a few seconds I can make a call then it goes to emergency calls only inside and outside my house.
Everything has been fine without service up until recently.
Regards
Sonia
Another day of emergency calls only then no signal available then it's working for a moment then it's emergency calls only again, I have to keep going outside which when speaking to my bank is not ideal and to top it all iWork from home.
This has been a terrible month on your network.

Had no problems until recently and it's really annoying me now.
Now no internet 👎 gets worse as still emergency calls only as well wtf
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Cassabells,

Upon checking our coverage status report, I can see that there are issues with the mast covering your area (Close to Central Park) and this is why your service is not running as expected. At this time, we have an estimated completion time of 6pm tonight, and we hope the issue is fixed as scheduled.

I've also removed your postcode from the post to ensure your privacy is upheld.

Ryan
Thank you for your reply and yes I hope it's fixed by tonight as well.

I hae tried the sim in another phone and it doesn't ring out or receive calls, text messages are fine though.

I'm having this same problem now how can I fix this

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @dipsydaisy,

I’m sorry to hear that! Have you checked the coverage in your area to see if there is a fault at present? You can do this using our Coverage Checker here. 

If there doesn’t seem to be an issue there, try the SIM card in another phone if possible and let us know how it goes!

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?