Question

Connection , coverage and delayed texts

My son has a Samsung J6 on ID mobile when he calls me or anyone regardless of the others persons network provider it connects but then often he cant hear them , they cant hear him . When we send him a text he often dose not receive it until the next day , can someone explain why the general coverage and messaging and service in general appears to be so bad.

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @skellyele

I would recommend you to look at coverage checker on ID Mobile website. It will tell you if there any maintenance going on in your Arya and if coverage is affected. It will also tell you what kind of connection you should be expecting in your Arya. Here is the link to the page mentioned above.

Let us know about results of your findings and we will see if there anything else we could do to help.

Kind Regards
I have dine that and it is still all the same rubbish !
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @skellyele,

Has the SIM card been tested in another phone? If it doesn't happen in another phone then there could be a fault with the Samsung that your son has.

Ryan
yes it has been tested the coverage and reception is just no good from ID MOBILE and i wont ever use them again

Why iD Mobile?