Question

No network coverage

• 30 March 2020
  • 1 reply

My mother and father are on their 7 day of bad coverage and emergency calls only. I have turned their phones off and on, I have moved around but there is no network and I have even removed the sim cards and it's still the samel. They are vulnerable and are paying for phones they cannot use. Did ring customer service last week but were not helpful.  Please help?

Rhian

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re terribly sorry to hear what they’re facing there Rhian.

If two separate iD SIM’s in the household are getting no service then that would suggest to us that their must be an issue with the local mast closest to their home.

This is something we’d need to speak to them directly about in order to get their postcode and some more details so that we can monitor this with them.  If they’re not on social media, then please have them contact our inbox.  

Do you happen to know if either of their phones support WiFi calling?  As that could help them a little bit during the short term.   See >here< for more on that.

As an added note.  Even without signal, they should always be able to reach 111 or 999 if need be.

Why iD Mobile?