I started a contract with you last week for a iphone XR.
I have no phone signal (texts don't always send - phone conservations constantly drop off) and really poor/slow 4G and 3G.
I’ve checked the coverage checker and it shows very good coverage (S2 1NZ).
I've turned my phone on and off and this seems to show good coverage for 2 minutes after being switched on but then plummet to 1/no bars.
Best answer by Mohammed
In regards to texts, try the following:
1) Turn off iMessage (Settings > Messages)
2) Restart your phone (by pressing and holding the on/off button)
3) Tap Settings > Phone > My Number and confirm that it is correct.
4) If it is not correct, please enter the correct number
5) Turn iMessage back to On (Settings > Messages)
6) Finally, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and see if the correct number is displayed under “Start new conversations from:”.
For the coverage, it sounds like the coverage in your area isn’t as good. Contracts purchased from us come with a 30-day change of mind, and 14-days via Carphone Warehouse.
If you’re still in the returns window, we can help process a return.
I’ll PM you anyway incase you wish to go through with this.