Question

not receiving text messages for the past 3 days

• 14 September 2020
  • 5 replies

I havent been receiving text messages from anyone for the past 3 days. Ive tried my sim in another phone, switching on and off, clearing cache etc etc. Ive tried everything. My txts are being received when i send them to other people on various networks. The live chat isnt live and the phone number is automated, no actual person to speak to. Can anyone help??

5 replies

I havent been receiving text messages from anyone for the past 3 days. Ive tried my sim in another phone, switching on and off, clearing cache etc etc. Ive tried everything. My txts are being received when i send them to other people on various networks. The live chat isnt live and the phone number is automated, no actual person to speak to. Can anyone help??

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Cazza1971,

Sorry to hear that.

Have they previously worked okay?

Which phone are you using this in? Is this an iPhone?

Mohammed

Hi yes all has been fine do far. My phone is Samsung S10

Can someone please answer me promptly,i seem to be waiting up to 4 hours for a reply 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Cazza1971,

As this is not a live chat service, responses will not be instant I’m afraid. Have you been able to replicate this issue in other areas? Also, do you mind sharing the postcodes of places where you have tested the messages so we can check for coverage issues?

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?