Skip to main content
Solved

cant call, or use data

• 1 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi, similar to another customers post, I’m all up to date on my account but when I ring a phone Contact it automatically connects to the id customer payment line. 

my data also doesn’t work, I’ve tried a network reset on my settings so the issue must be with the network.

I am having the exact same problem! I’m up to date on everything, but out of no where my network has jus shut off….. Customer Service seems usless at this moment! 

Hi @Lj2022 & @Deonb94 

Sorry to hear this, are you still having issues with this?

Please let us know if you still need assistance so we can get in touch.

Tom

Yes I am still having this exact problem. All I am getting is ‘’ No Internet Connection’’ 

It is making me not want to pay for this service anymore until this is resolved

Yes I am still having this exact problem. All I am getting is ‘’ No Internet Connection’’ 

It is making me not want to pay for this service anymore until this is resolved

Looks like @Mutton2132 solved this problem by contacting iD customer support using their online iD Live Chat service, @Deonb94

The iD advisers work between 9am - 8pm on weekdays - the iD chatbot works 24/7.

Tell the chatbot you “talk to a person” - repeat this a few times though. 

🤞

Hi @Deonb94 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom