Skip to main content
Solved

Leaving contract under s.4.6 of contract

• 26 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Looking to leave as locally 3 network has become congested so no data service. Looking at contract this seems possible under s4.6 where provider can't provide service.  Anyone any experience of this as I guess it will be painful.

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Yes, painful would be one way of describing it, @Mmminty

Don’t you need at least 6-months of service history as the starting point for doing this by 4.6 in the terms? 

Userlevel 1

Good luck with that! I signed up in February and have had next to no signal since. I put up with it for a few months but then put in a complaint. I have today been told my complaint is not upheld despite several phone calls - from a landline - where their "technicians" confirm mast issues in my area with no improvement in the "foreseeable future"! I will NOT be recommending these guys! I WILL be talking to the ombudsman! I am looking at changing to a more reliable provider so that I can at least use my phone again!

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Mmminty 

Sorry to hear this, please could you let us know the postcode(s) where you’re having this issue?

How long have you had this issue?

Are you absolutely without any data service here whatsoever or is it just slow?

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Abigailmstewart 

I’m sorry to hear that, I’d recommend keeping with the complaints team and referring to what they’ve given you on this.

Tom