Skip to main content
Solved

Lidia

• 22 May 2024
  • 6 replies

I don't have data for two weeks already. I pay regularly but not service at all for 2 weeks. I need datamobile urgently. My package is on unlimited, which I pay for. How will you deduct my money for the service I was not able to use. This is not acceptable. I spoke with customer service 3 days ago and I was told  that there was a problem but it will be solved in 48 hours. It passed 3 days already and still nothing has changed. I do need urgently data. How I can resolve this assap please?

Doesn’t sound like it’s going to be resolved quickly, @LidiaCojocaru.  

Perhaps make an official complaint, to move things forward and get compensation for loss of services.

Alternatively, switch to a provider with working services, in the areas you need to use your phone.

@andewhite Where can I make an official complaint. It's very difficult even to get hold of customer service support, which last time they weren't very helpful at all, apart of an apology but the apology doesn't help when paying for the service which not able to use. 

Visit https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure to get started, @LidiaCojocaru

@andewhite Thank you. Kinfly Appreciated 😊

Okay, thanks @LidiaCojocaru

You can also privately message iD Mobile customer care from their social media pages, using Facebook Messenger or X (formerly Twitter). 

I’ve always found this the most effective way of getting help & support from iD Mobile.

Hi @LidiaCojocaru 

Are you still having issues with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch and assist.

Tom