Solved

Mobile data not working and 1 bar signal

• 9 February 2021
  • 9 replies

Hi I joined Id mobile over a week ago. The past 2 days I’ve had one bar signal strength and mobile data is not working. Text messages are also failing to send. Phone calls seem okay at the moment. Unless I am on wifi I have no internet. Any help please?

icon

Best answer by Michelle 12 February 2021, 12:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Ambreen0293,

I am sorry to hear about that. Do you mind sharing the postcode for some of those areas so we can check this out for you?

Ryan

I have the same problem I've tried requesting settings did not make a difference I'm paying for data I'm not using.. I work in various places I went town centre yesterday my internet would not work also was in ikea last week again didnt work.. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @GavinY 

I have checked your postal area and there is currently a long-term outage on the 3G service.

The nature of this problem means we need to work with another company, which makes solving it more complex. Rest assured we're pushing them to help us as soon as they can. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Wa14 2ad

i have also exhausted the other recommended actions to regain Mobile Data

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Jon1984 

There has been some planned work that started around 07/02/21 in your area which may have caused signal issues. Are you still having issues now?

-Mohsin

Apologies. OL83PW 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Jon1984 

Please can you confirm the full postcode?

Thanks

Michelle 

OL8

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Jon1984 

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your service. 

Please could you confirm your postcode and we’ll check the masts within your area?

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?